Membership to AFN provides unique and creative solutions to improve communications, increase productivity and explore different ways of approaching common business goals. Our goal is creating a new community of dynamic, strong and result-oriented freight forwarders.
AFN has, without question, the best “loyalty factor” of any of the freight forwarding networks available today. Some of the memberships benefits AFN members enjoy include:
- Partnership with CargoWise One
CargoWise One is a deeply-integrated global software solution that enables members to execute highly complex logistics transactions and manage their operations on one database across multiple users, functions, countries, languages and currencies.This powerhouse solution allows members to better address the complexities of the logistics industry while dramatically increasing productivity, reducing costs and mitigating risks via a global integrated software platform.
CargoWise One customers are the ‘people who move the world’, and operate in areas across the entire logistics supply chain including freight forwarding, customs clearance, warehousing, shipping, tracking, land transport, e-commerce, and cross border compliance.CargoWise One is AFN’s Exclusive Technology Partner, entitling members to a range of discounts and benefits on the world-leading software platform. To find out more about CargoWise One, contact AFN management or visit www.cargowise.com
- Starting from 2020, AFN has became the first freight network worldwide to sign an agreement with Amazon SPN
- This gives AFN members in 25 countries a strong advantage to increase their business volume through Amazon SPN (Amazon Service Provider Network) for cargo only (Air, FCL & LCL … etc.). All Amazon SPN operations are handled through AFN customer service.
- Special Rates
- AFN members enjoy a wide variety of special rates from carriers, and airlines.
- Real Exclusivity
- AFN has very strict membership rules, No exclusivity per any country, thus creates a very effective and exceptional network of a very high quality nature.
- Dedicated Customer Service
- AFN Provide dedicated customer service to all its members allowing them to use the service more effectively and seamlessly.
- AFN logo Usage
- AFN members have the rights to use and display the AFN logo in their business and public communications to indicate their affiliation to AFN.
- Financial Protection system
- AFN has established a financial protection system that is applicable to all its members. Every AFN member is by default protected against insolvency and/or bankruptcy resulted from business cooperation with other members from day one of registration with AFN Financial Protection System.
- AFN strict membership requirements draw the first line of defense as only the most reputable and creditworthy agents are accepted to the network.
- Furthermore, AFN continues to monitor members’ performance, and promptly detects any signs of business related troubles, such as late payment of invoices issued by other members, etc…
- AFN members are financially protected against insolvency and/or bankruptcy with an amount of up to USD 5,000 annually. We offer an extra service provided by Forwarders Debit Recovery Service (FDRS) in the 1st year of membership and is free to all members. The protection carried over by AFN in the following years, costs USD 500 per member yearly.
- For the AFN Protection System Procedures guide, please click here.
- Invoice System Reports (coming soon)
- AFN will be offering an invoice monitoring system as a protection layer to all AFN members. The system will allow more protection to members when dealing with other network parties.